Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All I can say is WOW!

I was not expecting to receive so much produce in their "lite" box! All this for $14.84 (this includes tax and shipping) and it tasted great! I compared this price to the cost of the same produce at Lee's market place and found that even with their sale items it saved me some money, time and was very fresh! (And I didn't have the temptation to buy things that are not on my list!) ;)

Strawberries, Romaine lettuce, Roma tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, potatoes, radishes, celery, carrots, avocados, cabbage, broccoli, lemons, bananas, and oranges.

Here is a view of the "family" box. It has more quantity but the same variety! For $19.42 (this includes tax and shipping).

It was so easy. I ordered on line at http://click-2-pick.com and printed my receipt. Then went to the pick up point on delivery day and they checked my name off and handed me a box full of produce.

I am going to continue to order every other week, my little family can't use everything in just one week. It did inspire me to make some fun dinners; Cafe Rio sweet pork with lots of cilantro, broccoli and chicken bread braid, and Ryan made a yummy cabbage salad, and it's only Tuesday! :)

No comments: